Thursday 9 March 2017

Sorting and Knitting....FNWF.

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I know I'm late with this post but it's been a busy week.....but better late than never!!!

 I promised myself on Friday that I would join in at

Friday Night With Friends




So  Friday evening found me joining in with like minded crafter's from around the world again who join together (virtually) that is.....on the first Friday of the month to do a spot of knitting, sewing, crocheting etc....whatever craft you like....

Thank you to Cheryll for hosting this fabulous get together. 

Anyway I decided to do some sorting and some knitting.....

I sorted patterns and balls of wool and continued to knit squares for the blanket below.


I am so behind with this blanket and I have wool coming out of my ears but I will keep going with it.

I also continued to knit another three squares for my other blanket....(to be revealed towards the end of the year) for the KAL I joined at my local knitting shop....

I'm really enjoying the knitting....but I'm still a novice and learning all the time.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Four great new squares for your blanket.

September Violets said...

Your knitted squares look great Debbie! Knitting squares for blankets is a great way to learn new stitches and to figure out fancy things like those baubles. This is exactly how I learned to knit :) You feel a great sense of accomplishment every time you figure out something new. Enjoy!
Wendy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...